1. Fast growing e-commerce website Flipkart is flying into the digital music download territory with its MP3 download service called Flyte.
2. The German parliament passed the second bailout package for Greece worth about 130 billion euros ($174.4 billion) to help the country avoid a default.
3. India’s largest private telecom firm Bharti Airtel appointed Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) for building and operating its 4G network in Maharashtra state.
4. Housing finance major HDFC has expanded its services to potential customers with online property portal HDFC Red. It is a free service to people to help them in property search.
5. Global beverages and snacks major PepsiCo said Varun Berry, PepsiCo India Foods CEO, has resigned from the company.
6. IT firm MindTree has appointed Subroto Bagchi as its Chairman with effect from April 1, 2012. It has also appointed Albert Hieronimus as Vice Chairman of the company.