1. SC told General VK Singh that you have to honour your letters of 2008, 2009 accepting May 10, 1950 as DoB, Supreme Court tells V.K.Singh, whereas General V.K Singh was demanding in his writt that his DoB should considered as May 10, 1951 and consequential benefits should be given.
2. General V.K Singh’s writ has been disposed as withdrawn, without rejection of writt petition.
3. A Bench of Justices R.M. Lodha and H.L. Gokhale, gracefully came at consensun with person of National Repute, General VK Singh.
4. The Bench recorded Attorney-General G.E. Vahanvati’s statement that the government had not questioned the Army Chief’s integrity, loyality and bona fides.
5. With this all across the media and visionaries of India, gave fair and unfair criticism on Army General VK Singh’s age row and also pointed out the declined sweetness of relationship of Army and Defense Ministry of India.