1. The Italian motorcycle maker, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd who unveiled Vespa scooter, re-entered again in market after 13 years at Delhi Auto Expo.
2. Rafeeq Ahmed has been appointed as President of Federation of Indian Export Organisations(FIEO).
3. Bangalore-based event and entertainment guide portal Buzzintown has been acquired by travel portal Yatra Online. Buzzintown was owned by Wortal Technologies, which is headquartered in United States.
4. The Hyundai Elantra and the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque named North American Car and Truck of the year by a panel of independent automotive journalists after the opening ceremonies of the 2012 North American International Auto Show.
5. HyAlfa is the world’s first hydrogen powered 3-wheeler, launched by Mahindra and Mahindra at the 11th Auto Expo 2012.
6. Nokia has sold 450 different patents covering mobile technologies to a patent troll company Sisvel.
7. Mr. B D Park has been appointed as the President and CEO of Samsung South West Asia Operations and Managing Director, Samsung India Electronics Ltd. by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
8. The boss of Switzerland’s central bank Philipp Hildebrand, quit after he failed to dispel accusations that his wife profited from insider trading.
9. Anti-virus software maker AVG Technologies NV filed to raise up to $125 million in an initial public offering, looking to cash in on the increased demand for technology IPOs.
10. Chinese manufacturing giant Huawei unveiled the Ascend P1 S, which the company claims is the world’s thinnest smartphone.