1. Sports broadcaster Nimbus’s contract with the Indian board terminated on grounds of defaulting payments.
2. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has given the right to use the land acquired for the project for property development also.
3. Rajasthan Calling’ will kick started on Dec 16 from Gurgaon, Haryana and will stopover for three days in each city as part of promoting the campaign. Its A two-month campaign that will tour 22 Indian cities showcasing Rajasthan’s food and culture to further boost the states’ tourism.
4. Gati Ltd. a leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions, has informed the BSE/ NSE that the company has successfully closed the re-issue of its Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (“FCCBs”).
5. DHL, a leading logistics company, and Blue Dart Express Ltd., South Asia’s premier courier, on Tuesday announced India’s first end-to-end GoGreen Carbon Neutral Service across international and domestic markets.
6. The Bangalore city-based TTK Services launched a new division ”HomeShikari, a property portal that provides unbiased information and hassle-free online experiences.
7. GEI Industrial Systems has bagged a contract, worth Rs 37 crore, from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL). The contract is for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of heavy water upgrading plant and waste management plant 2×700 MW for Rajasthan Atomic Power Project-7.
8. L and T Construction has bagged a major order valued at Rs 2,164 crore in its Infrastructure Segment from GMR Infrastructure. The order is for construction of stretches consisting of six laning of Kishangarh Udaipur Ahmedabad Highway.
9. Tata Power, country’s largest private power company, completed signing of financing agreements with a consortium of domestic lenders for its 25 MW solar photovoltaic (PV) power project at Mithapur, Gujarat.
1o. Infosys signed a multi-year contract with Switzerland-based Syngenta AG, one of the world’s leading agribusiness companies, to cover Business Transformation initiatives across five continents.
11. Dell India appointed Mr Harsha Lal as general manager of its Public-Large Enterprise (PLE) business unit in India.
12. Usha Thorat, Director, Center for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) and former Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India, inaugurated the Reserve Bank of India’s ‘Newsibition‘ at the central bank’s Byculla office. The Newsibition is part of the Reserve Bank’s outreach and financial literacy efforts.