1. The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) on 22 November 2011 decided to set up an 11-member Athletes Commission to give more representation to sports persons in its general assembly and executive board.
2. Gagan Narang won the 50m Rifle 3 Position men’s event at the 55th National Shooting Championships on 22 November 2011. The 55th National Shooting Championships concluded at Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex in Pune.
3. Australian Cricket Board on 22 November 2011 announced the appointment of Mickey Arthur as the head coach of Australia’s national cricket team till 2015 CWC.
4. Karnataka emerged the overall champion of the five-day 65th National aquatics meet which concluded on 20 November 2011 in Ranchi.
5. Army marksman Sushil Ghaley won gold in the 50m rifle prone event at the 55th National Shooting Championship on 20 November 2011 in Pune. Ghaley outplayed Commonwealth Games champion Gagan Narang to win the gold medal.
6. Richa Mishra became the first woman to clock the best Indian time in 800m freestyle. On 17 November 2011, she won three gold medals at the 65th National aquatic championships (meet) at the Veer Budhu Bhagat Stadium. She became the first to win three gold medals of the meet and set two senior championship marks (800m & 200m freestyle).
7. Karnataka’s Saurabh Sangvekar created a national record in swimming on the first day of the 65th Senior National Aquatic meet in Ranchi on 16 November 2011. Saurabh swam to a new national record in the 800m freestyle.
8. India won both Men and Women Pearls Kabaddi World Cup-2 held in various Cities of Punjab.
9. Tiger Woods won Presidents Cup for US.
10. Aaon Agnel D’Souza broke his own National record in the 100m freestyle event in the 65th Senior National Aquatics Championships.
11. Abhinav Bindra, won the men’s air rifle gold in the 55th National Shooting Championships.
12. Flypower Warriors, won the Karnataka Badminton League 2011.