1. Mining near Viashno Devi Temple get Center’s nod::The J&K government’s proposal for mining 12,40,000 tonne per annum of high-grade magnesium deposit in land owned by the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, and setting up of a 30,000-tonne per annum magnesium plant have got the Centre’s nod.
2. The Sikh community has hailed Union law minister Salman Khurshid’s statement regarding implementation of the Anand Marriage Act (Sikh’s separate marriage Act) in the near future.
3. BSNL has collaborated with Bharat Berry Technologies to provide push e-mail services for all its GSM mobile subscribers across India.
4. The Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) will take cricketing frenzy to the next level next year 2012 in Sharjah. With six teams, 18 matches and six different venues film fraternities from across India will take part in the matches.
5. Goa to host Asian Beach games 2018.
6. Karnataka state is set to host 6th state-level cycling championship in Belgaon.
7. A complaint was filed against Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi at a Bandra court, for his alleged remarks on migration of north Indians to Maharashtra.