1. Sachin Tendulkar, completed 22 years of playing international cricket.
2. Infosys, country’s second largest information technology services company, plans to set up new development centre at Indore in Madhya Pradesh at an investment of Rs 100 crore in phase one.
3. The 31st India International Trade Fair (IIFT) kicked off at Pragati Maiden, New Delhi. However, opens for general public only on November 19.
4. Uttar Pradesh(Mayawati) cabinet, has proposed division of Uttar Pradesh into 4 states.
5. Wimbledon 2011 champion Petra Kvitova was voted WTA’s Player of the Year, following a season in which she claimed her debut grand slam title, steered the Czech Republic to Fed Cup glory and shot up 32 places in the world rankings.
6. Classical musician and playback singer KJ Yesudas has been selected for this year’s Swaralaya-Devarajan Master award for his contributions to Indian music.
7. Christy Clark, the Premier of British Columbia, a province in Canada today invited the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) to celebrate the 14th IIFA Weekend and Awards in the city of Vancouver in 2013.
8. Shooting a goldmine in Indian sport::Actor Nana Patekar, is gearing himself for a bigger role in taking shooting sport to the masses. He will participate in 50m rifle prone event at the forthcoming 55th National shooting championships.
9. Dharwad Utsav, has been scheduled in Dharwad and Hubli, from 23rd to 25th December 2011.
10. Former ICC Anti Corruption Unit chief Paul Condon has made a sensational claim that every international team was involved in match fixing at some stage in the 1990s.