1. First Regional Rural bank issuing Debit Card in India is Kashi Gomti Sanyukta Gramin Bank.
2. Revised estimates of CSO about GDP growth in 2010-11::Total growth of GDp to be 8.5% out of which Primary Sector shows 14.4%, Secondry Sector shows- 27.9%, tertiary Sector shows 57.7% growth.
3. Maximum rise in MSP of kharif crop for the season 2011-12 is of Groundnut for Rs 400/Qtl.
4. in 2011-12 instituional credit to agriculture targeted at 450,000 Cr.
5. for 2011-12, the concession of farm loans to thefarmers who paid their loan on time is 3%.
6. New CMD of NABARD is Prakash Bakshi.
7. New IMF MD is Christine Lagarde , the Finance Minister of France.
8. New CBDT chairman is Prakash Chandra.
9. Business Leader of the world by INSEAD, an international Business School is given to, Mr Sunil Bharti Mittal.
10. A Rural Household earning more than Rs 10000/Month is not to be included under BPL.