1. Quarterly Review of Monetary Policy on July 26, Repo rate raised from 7.5% to 8%, Reverse Repo Rate raised from 6.5% to 7%, CRR kept Unchanged at 6%.
2. Nandan Nilekhani Submitted report on Direct Cash Transfer, suggested measures of CSMS, Core Subsidy Managemen System for Kerosene, LPG and Fertilizers.
3. Country’s Export Registered 45.7% growth in First Quarter, of 2011-12.
4. NSSO says Indian still spends big chunk of their expenditure on Food Items.
5. Salaries people exempted from filing Income Tax Return, for the assessment year 2011-12.
6. Fourth Advance Estimates for Food-Grains in 2010-11, production amounts to 241.5mMT.Rice production is 95.32m MT, Wheat production is 85.93mMT, Coarce Cereals 42.22m MT, Maize-21.28mMTand Pulses-18.09mMT.Cotton production is also ever Highest upto 33.43 million Bales.Sugarcane production is 339.17m MT.
7. During First Quarter of 2011-12, indirect tax Collection shown a rise of 32%.
8. Unemployment Rate falls to 2% in 2009-10:NSSO (National sample Survey Organization).
9. Innovation Efficiency Index:: India ranked at 62 postion, top on the table is Switzerland.
10. Current Account Deficit:: declined to $5.4Bn.declined to 2.6% of GDP from 2.8% of GDP.
11. World Bank Repot:: 8.5% growth in Asia in 2011-12 and 8.1% in 2012-13.
12. India’s per Capita Income crosses Rs 50000 to Rs 52835, says CSO.
13. 12th plan to target 9-9.5% Growth: Planning Commission.
14. TATA group wealth crosses $100Bn.2nd company after Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries.
15. Bank credit increases 3.75% in Q1 of 2011-12.
16.Foreign Exchange Reserve increases to $315.715Bn.
17. CPI increases 1.59% in June.
18. Socio-Economic and Caste census begin Chandigarh as Pilot Project.